Please click on the links below to read our Annual Reports:
- 2021/2022 Annual Report
- 2020/2021 Annual Report
- 2019/2020 Annual Report
- 2017/2018 Annual Report
- 2016/2017 Annual Report
- 2015/2016 Annual Report
- 2014/2015 Annual Report
- 2013/2014 Annual Report
STLEO holds a three year accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). This means that we have met CARF’s rigorous guidelines for service and quality and that our services adhere to internationally recognized standards of excellence. Please visit the CARF website for more information: www.carf.org
Code of ethics
All employees, contracted service providers, volunteers and students at St. Leonard’s make a commitment to abide by our Code of Ethics:
- I will fulfill my obligations and responsibilities to children, youth and families with integrity.
- I will act in a respectful, conscientious, diligent and efficient manner.
- I will ensure to the best of my ability that children, youth and family members participate in decisions that affect them.
- I will respect the unique differences in culture, religion, sexual preferences and race of a child, youth or family member.
- I will respect the confidentiality of children, youth and family. I will disclose information only when legally or
professionally obligated to do so if properly authorized.
- I will respect the intrinsic worth of each child, youth and family member.
- I will ensure that any outside interests do not jeopardize my professional judgement, independence or
- I will act to promote excellence in the child, youth, and family service profession.
All program clients and family members are provided with opportunities to voice their concerns or complaints regarding:
- Treatment by staff, contractors, practicum students, volunteers and other clients
- Rules and regulations of the program
- Basic rights and responsibilities
All clients and their family members have a right for their views to be heard and considered in decisions affecting them. No retributive action is to be taken towards an individual or party as a result of that party supporting a particular point of view.
Clients have the right of access to the Program Supervisor/Coordinator, Program Director, Privacy Officer/Director of Operations and Executive Director so that they may hear any grievances/complaint not effectively dealt with by a staff, contractor, practicum student or volunteer.
The confidentiality of client information, of any kind and in any form, must be ensured. Confidentiality of this information is held in compliance with the Personal Information and Protection Act (British Columbia) and the Freedom of Information and Protection and Protection of Privacy Act (Canada). Questions and/or concerns regarding privacy and confidentiality can be directed to our Privacy Officer at PrivacyOfficer@stleo.ca.